10 Days in Georgia - Our Travel Itinerary

If you plan to travel to Georgia in the near future and you need an idea for the route, then please feel free to steal this 10-day travel itinerary in Georgia.

10 Days in Georgia - Our Travel Itinerary

10 Days in Georgia - Day 1

Zurich - Warsaw

Flight with LOT Polish Airlines from Zurich to Warsaw. Arrival at 1 pm to Warsaw, 10 hours stop to explore the city.

If you are planning to prolong your stay in Warsaw here's where you can stay:

Luxury accommodation: Hotel Indigo Warsaw Nowy Świat

Budget accommodation: A.G - Apartamenty Warsaw Center

Warsaw - Tbilisi

After exploring Warsaw, flight at 11.30 pm to Tbilisi, Georgia with LOT Polish Airlines. Arrival at 4 am in Tbilisi.

We recommend the following places to stay:

Luxury accommodation: Shota @ Rustaveli Boutique Hotel

Budget accommodation: Fabrika Tbilisi

10 Days in Georgia - Day 2

Tbilisi

Exploring Tbilisi - check out the blog post How to Spend Time in Tbilisi.

We recommend the following places to stay:

Luxury accommodation: Shota @ Rustaveli Boutique Hotel

Budget accommodation: Fabrika Tbilisi

10 Days in Georgia - Day 3

Tbilisi - Mtskheta - Tbilisi

Exploring Tbilisi - check out the blog post How to Spend Time in Tbilisi. A half-day trip from Tbilisi to Mtskheta. Back to Tbilisi.

We recommend the following places to stay:

Luxury accommodation: Shota @ Rustaveli Boutique Hotel

Budget accommodation: Fabrika Tbilisi

10 Days in Georgia - Day 4

Tbilisi - Stepantsminda (Kazbegi)

A 2,5 hours drive from Tbilisi to Stepantsminda in the Kazbegi mountains by taxi. Checking into the Alpenhouse in Stepantsminda.

We recommend the following places to stay:

Luxury accommodation: Porta Caucasia Kazbegi

Mid level accommodation: Alpenhaus B&B

Budget accommodation: Homestay Lela and Mari

10 Days in Georgia - Day 5

Stepantsminda (Kazbegi) - Tbilisi

Spending the day in Stepantsminda by hiking to the Gergeti Trinity church. In the afternoon driving back to Tbilisi by a marshutka.

Tbilisi - Zughdidi

After dinner in Tbilisi, taking the night train to Zughdidi.

10 Days in Georgia - Day 6

Zughdidi - Mestia

Arrival to Zughdidi by train in the early morning hours, then driving 3 hours by a van to Mestia. Checking into the Airbnb accommodation. In the afternoon hiking to the famous Cross above Mestia.

Here's where we would recommend to stay:

Mid level accommodation: Bapsha Guesthouse

Budget accommodation: Keti-Pilpani Guesthouse

10 Days in Georgia - Day 7

Mestia

Driving around Mestia, hiking, exploring the surrounding towns and hills. Visiting the Mestia museum on a rainy day.

Here's where we would recommend to stay:

Mid level accommodation: Bapsha Guesthouse

Budget accommodation: Keti-Pilpani Guesthouse

10 Days in Georgia - Travel Itinerary

Wondering what camera we use to make these photos? Here's the link.

10 Days in Georgia - Day 8

Mestia - Zughdidi

Spending the last day in Mestia, then taking the van to Zughdidi and waiting for the night train back to Tbilisi.

Zughdidi - Tbilisi

Arriving to Tbilisi in the morning hours. Exploring the city (check the blog post what to see in Tbilisi).

10 Days in Georgia - Day 9

Tbilisi - Warsaw

Exploring the city (check the blog post what to see in Tbilisi). In the evening hours, flying back to Warsaw.

If you are planning to prolong your stay in Warsaw here's where you can stay:

Luxury accommodation: Hotel Indigo Warsaw Nowy Świat

Budget accommodation: A.G - Apartamenty Warsaw Center

10 Days in Georgia - Day 10

Warsaw - Zurich

Taking the second flight with LOT Polish airlines from Warsaw to Zurich.

If You Have More Days...

• Hike around the Tusheti National Park
  • Have a stop at David Gareji
  • Admire the castle in Akhaltsike
  • Ascend to the mountain town called Usghuli
  • Check out the Martvili Canyons

Travel Insurance

Do you need a travel insurance for your trip to Georgia? When we go travelling, we usually use World Nomads.

Travel Video

...if you have another 4 minutes, check our travel video from Georgia:

What route did you take in Georgia? Please share it in the comments below!

Related Blog Posts

You might also like

Write a comment

Comments: 12
  • #1

Georgia Tour Operator, Georgia Travel Agency, Georgia Travel Agent (Thursday, 15 February 2018 10:13)

Loved your post. Can't wait to see it all..!!

• #2

gio (Friday, 30 March 2018 20:11)

Hello, I am a professional private tourist guide in Georgia. I can offer different kind of tours in my country. You can contact me on my E-mail: guja.khelas@gmail.com.

• #3

Jaideep (Monday, 08 October 2018 17:57)

Hi, i am very keen to know and travel Georgia.As I and my son will be on this tour so want to make it as remmarkavble journey for 10 to 12 days kindly advice how can i Explore Georgia and reach to its beautiful places without any problem.

• #4

minia university (Monday, 24 December 2018 11:20)

Vision and Mission
    The University seeks to provide the necessary elements of continuous development to keep abreast of the rapid scientific and technological developments and improve the university performance. The University works to achieve its mission through:
    Preparing specialized technical cadres in various fields that meet the needs of the society and are required by the areas of comprehensive development.
    And provide qualified personnel in the new disciplines required by the labor market.
    Conduct scientific and applied researches and studies related to the problems of society and development programs.
    Emphasizing noble human values, deepening the value of national loyalty and preserving the original principles of society.
    Cultural and scientific ties between the university and scientific institutions and Arab and international universities and their documentation.
    Continuous development of study programs and graduate programs to cope with scientific and technological progress.

• #5

Manoj Kumar (Friday, 21 June 2019 11:27)

Call us- +91-9958102266 MBBS in Georgia- Study MBBS and Medicine in Georgia at very low cost. Contact for MBBS Admission in Top Medical Universities. https://www.starstudyabroad.in/

• #6

Visit Albania (Monday, 21 October 2019 17:14)

Great things to do! In Tirana Albania you have also a lot of places to visit like the Grand Lake of Tirana, The Orthodox Cathedral, The Scanderbeg square, The New Baazar, The pyramid where you can learn a lot and have a nice time. You should visit them.

• #7

Mike (Tuesday, 30 June 2020 21:59)

Very helpful information. Guys friendly.ge makes my trip to Georgia last summer unforgettable!

• #8

Päivi & Santeri (Tuesday, 06 July 2021 22:10)

I hope you don't mind me asking, but why do you use <a href="https://paivisanteri.blogspot.com/2017/09/world-nomads-global-travel-insurance-scam.html">travel insurance and why especially World Nomads</a>?

• #9

Tom Peacock (Saturday, 03 December 2022 20:59)

My name is Tom Peacock from USA, I want to say thank you to Dr Emu for the good thing he has done for me, Though am not sure if this is the best forum to show my joy and happiness for what he has done for me but i can't hide my happiness and my joy so i have to share it with people, my marriage got crashed about two years ago and i tried all i could within my power but to no avail. I saw a post and testimonial about the good things Dr Emu has been doing so I decided to give it a try. though he is always a busy man but when he responded back to my email, he gave me 48 hours for my marriage to be restored really just like he said my marriage was restored since then I am happy and i am living happily i am so grateful to Dr Emu you can always email him here: {emutemple@gmail.com} or WhatsApp: {+2347012841542}

• #10

Laura Hobson (Saturday, 10 December 2022 01:08)

I was really stressed by Acid reflux issues with my newborn and had consulted Chief Dr Lucky. He gave us a thorough consultation and the medicines were equally effective. In a couple of weeks there was big improvement in my son and we are very pleased with the progress. We cannot thank Chief Dr Lucky enough. Highly recommended.

Email chiefdrlucky@gmail.com

WhatsApp +2348132777335

Facebook page http://facebook.com/chiefdrlucky

• #11

JASMINE TOM (Wednesday, 04 January 2023 10:23)

THE ONLY TRUSTED AND GUARANTEED RECOVERY EXPERT MR MORRIS GRAY

Anyone out there seeking to recover any form of crypto coins and financial assets from online scams or wallet hackers ,or BTC sent to wrong addresses , i recommend this very dependable agent ( Morris Gray 830 @gmail . com) . This recovery specialist was fantastic in helping me recover my BTC Back, after i lost so much coins to those evil con-artists who claimed to be recovery experts, but after provided all relative information and necessary requirements to this recovery specialist Mr MORRIS GRAY, out of 1.9BTC which was stolen from my wallet account, a total of 1.8138 BTC was finally recovered . I was so glad, I was able to recover this much after losing even more to those devils I contacted before I came in contact with this GOD SENT, Excellent Recovery specialist Mr MORRIS GRAY, I really don’t know what best name fit this man. So go ahead!!!, contact ( Morris Gray 830 @ gmail dot com ) if you are in such situation seeking recovery from any form of online cryptocurrency scam , Explain incidence and follow their instructions so they help you with recuperation. You can Email or WhatsApp Them: +1 (607) 698-0239 For help........

• #12

Thomas Gibson (Friday, 27 January 2023 08:03)

I want to use this opportunity to tell the whole world on how I become rich and famous. I’m 93 years old. I was passing through difficulty in business and there was no hope of me coming out of my debt. I borrow money in my bank to do my business and I run at lost on the business I got frustrated and decided to be playing lottery to see if I can win and make my business grow and I have played for years now nothing good is coming my way on till I meet someone online talking about Dr Ayoola on the internet. He was taking about how this Dr Ayoola help him to win mega million lottery game. I said to myself if this is true and decide to contact him and told him to help me as well I later read more about this man and see how he has been helping people all over the world. I have faith in him and choose to work with him. After working with him he told me what I need to do for the number to be given to me which I did after he finish working he said I will have a dream and the number will be review to me in the dream. That night has I was sleeping I dream a number immediately he call me and gave me the same number I dream of and ask me to go and play the number. Today I’m here testifying of the good work he did for me I played the number and I won the sum of 1, 000,000 million dollars in a lotto max. You can contact Dr Ayoola for help if you want to win big in lottery game he has the gift of giving right number contact him today and thank me email him today Via email: drayoolasolutionhome@gmail. com or https://www.facebook.com/Dr-Ayoola-105640401516053/ text or call +14809032128